GT Series Robotic Total Station
The Ultimate Total Station
- 30% smaller and lighter than any Topcon Robotic instrument with more functionality
- TSshieldTM global service
- Advanced Ultra Trac technology
- 3-year instrument and 5-year motor warranty
- Available in two models : GT-500 and GT-1000
The GT Series of robotic total station is a trimmed down, high-performance solution. You get the efficiency of a single-operator robotic system, the power of long-range reflectorless measurements, and performance as hybrid positioning solution.
UltraSonic technology is the driving force the GT Series. The UltraSonic motors are thinnest, lightest, and the fastest on the market-providing you with the smoothest, fastest and most accurate prism-tracking possible. It’s a difference you can see and heer immediately. With a turning speed of 180° per-second, no matter how fast you move, or how many obstacles are in the way, you cannot outrun the GT.
Our new UltraTrac technology gives you increased prism-tracking strength in all conditions. Advanced instrument algorithms deliver the confidence you to move ahead. It’s how fast you can reacquire and get back to work.
Ultra-slim and reliable
Featuring a remarkably slimmed down design, the compact system is a third smaller and lighter than any Topcon robotic instrument, yet twice as fast. Without traditional gears or wearing part, the UltraSonic motors are more rugged and durable-lasting four times longer than previous total stations, and we back it with a five-year warranty.
Workdays turned into workflows
- Easy collaboration from project sites to office staff and managers.
- Instant file sharing with both Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D and Bently MicroStation.
Integrated Cellular Modem